Labor Law Compliance Courses for New and Existing Staff
Our legally compliant interactive courses provide an opportunity to meet the human resource training requirements of California Government Codes with maximum convenience and minimal cost.
Sexual Harassment for Supervisors
Blood-borne Pathogens: Training for School Employees
- Meets the training mandates of California Government Code section 12950.1/AB 1825 requirements, effective January 1, 2005. Employers with 50 or more employees must train all supervisors on this topic at least once every 2 years, and train all new supervisory employees within 6 months of assuming their duties. Includes proof that student has completed the required 2-hour interactive training.
- Meets the training mandates of California Code of Regulations, Title 8, Section 5193, which requires blood-borne pathogens training for all employees at time of initial assignment and at least annually thereafter. Focusing specifically on school district employees, this course identifies common blood-borne pathogens, explains how employees can protect against possible exposure, and steps to follow if they are exposed. Course includes proof that student has completed mandatory training.
Pricing and Enrollment
Courses are sold on a school-year subscription basis and are available for enrollment on September 1, 2005. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing information and detailed enrollment information.
Designed by Legal Experts
Lozano Smith law firm developed our Sexual Harassment for Supervisors course with the highest standards to comply with all California Government Codes
Flexibility, Convenience and Quality!
- Cost effective, time-saving way to meet employee training mandates
- Flexible enrollment with proof of completion
- Easy Management for HR
- Convenient anywhere, anytime learning
- Interactive courses facilitated by experts